Wednesday, October 1, 2008

She is back.......?!!







Once again I saw her....yes, again
With that music of her lovely chain,
Just like a gentle stream of rain,
She smiled with the dimples on the chin.

That old warmth.... and concern.....?
Yes..., it is...there...they are still there,
I rubbed my eyelids.... “Am I dreaming?”
‘Oh! Its fact’.....She is here....So near!!!

I can hear her breath, feel its warmth
I can listen her heart’s words..........
Yes, it beats....Faster and faster.....
She feels me, it feels me...! -”That’s why!”

Under this very same banyan tree,
I had seen ,....twice.......before
It was here.... where she was in blue,
On that day......’I can’t forget her’

They were four and I was alone....
They were teasing her and I was helpless
She shouted....saw keenly towards me...
I stood up, but feet didn’t move.....


She shouted...I did shut my lips up...
She beckoned...I didn’t wake up....
They used all the worst words –abused,
Simply like a mad... I stood, unmoved...!!

Somewhere, we all six heard a siren,
Everyone vanished, except me and her.
Still......., the girl didn’t complain........!!
She put her Vail down......., walked.

She stopped for a while- and smiled,
‘I know it pained your heart’-her eyes said.
‘Yes, she read my heart, felt my feelings...’
Now, once again she walked and vanished.

Not even a single word was spoken,
But our eyes spoke a lot..........
Our hearts felt and beat a lot......
For me; it’s “A Lot.......”

5 comments:

Unknown said...

may i know who is she?.....

Unknown said...

N also wer was that banyan tree........

~: яαтнηαкαя :~ said...

Every question may not be having ans...or may not be answered...!!!

~: яαтнηαкαя :~ said...

anyway its an imaginary poem...but i can tell u what all things were there in my mind when i wrote that...
my high school where lot of banyan trees were there..also the UCM one:)

~: яαтнηαкαя :~ said...

n some girl whom i liked..third an incident almost similar which i happened with a goa girl in train in front of my eyes...